My comment-counter told me that I reached over 1000 comments on this blog, YAY! This may not sound like a big deal, but it makes me so happy and proud! To thank you all for this I will set up a grand give-away! More about this very soon, first I’m off to Germanland… See you all later : )
Two obsessions are occupying my head lately:
• Finding the perfect place to live the next few years. This still is – after visiting a few places that were too shabby, too early available or way too expensive – a big mystery. I’m moving out by the end of July so there’s a lot of time left to find something suitable, but any tips by Ghent-people on this subject are more than welcome and will be rewarded with many thank-you’s :^)
• What to do during my upcoming two weeks of holidays. This problem is partly solved since my ♥ and I booked flights to Berlin today! Off course, this changes the question to: what to do during our stay in Berlin? We have a huge list with things we want to do but we have nothing planned yet. Since we did all the touristy stuff already a few years ago, we would love to find some more hidden places. Does anyone have suggestions on where to stay / eat / drink / shop and what to see / visit / not to miss in this amazing city? I’m really looking forward to these 8 days!
• The pictures are from our visit to the flower market this morning. Some very funny plants are for sale there.
• I’m without facebook for one week now and I’m not missing it at all. It feels more like a relieve actually, the frustrations towards it became bigger than the fun I had, so that’s that: no more Facebook for me.
• Thank you for all the blog tips, I really like them all!
• I really like this series of pictures and these pictures too
• a song i like